Thursday, April 30, 2009

Crazy life

Hey everyone...just wanted all my blogging friends to know what's been going on with me. I have been dealing with bad allergies that turned into bronchitis this last week. Monday and Tuesday were the worst days of it. After a round on a steroid pack, antibiotics and horrible cough medicine (that made me even more sick) I am doing much better. Even with all my illness I had several commitments over the weekend. I did the Walk for Lupus Now at Piedmont Park in Atlanta, Saturday afternoon and had to be in Athens to support my husband's bosses new bar opening at the Twilight Criterium ( A night bike race that happens yearly in downtown Athens). We got to our hotel about midnight that night. I was pretty wore out. Pretty much laid around Sunday trying to recover and still not feeling well. Monday...I was up at 3:30 in the morning to get to a friends house to help her move. We had her packed and moved out by 9:30 in the morning and settled in her new home by 2:30 that afternoon. 3:15...I finally got into the doctors office...so by that night I finally had some medication in me and then had a reaction to the cough medicine that made me very ill until sometime in the middle of the night. Tuesday morning... I could not move, I was so sore and exhausted that I could not get out of bed. My sweet hubby had spent half the night being so attentive and then had to call my boss and tell her I wasn't coming in. I think I slept till 4:30 that afternoon. I made it through though and I am feeling much better now. As soon as I can get things together at home and catch up I will have several pictures from the Walk for Lupus this past weekend. It turned out to be a really great day and look forward to sharing that experience with everyone. I will go for now... I have got to get to work. Please check back in in a few days and I should have a new post in. Thanks so much again to Sally and the award she sent my way. It is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment